Offering resources, experience, and expertise to address other needs.
- Monitoring Governmental Activity and Initiatives
Because of the importance of knowing what may lie ahead that will offer new opportunities or create new challenges, Cansler Collaborative Resources maintains a presence at the North Carolina General Assembly to track any potential legislation that may prove important to our clients. In addition, we monitor activities in state agencies, working to identify possible new regulatory activities or initiatives. We also monitor activities in Washington, DC that are important to our clients.
- Political Strategy Development
The Cansler Collaborative Resources team utilizes our experience and understanding of the governmental and political process to help guide our clients in developing their strategy to meet the challenges of the constantly changing political environment surrounding the health and human services arena.
- Public Speakers
Members of the Cansler Collaborative Resources team are frequently asked to speak at meetings and conferences on a broad range of topics around the health and human services, management and leadership, and state government arena. From speaking on the challenges of reforming our healthcare system, to Medicaid reform, to establishing a more comprehensive approach to healthcare, to governmental operations, and the direction of government in issues related to health and human services just to mention a few, the Cansler team can assist in providing information on topics timely to your organization.
- Conference Planning and Management
Planning a successful conference takes a lot of work. Cansler Collaborative Resources can provide the knowledge and experience of planning and managing successful national and regional conferences. Offering over 20 years experience in planning the directing successful events and project management, the Cansler team can assist whether you need assistance to simply negotiate your event contract, plan your event or project from start to finish, or manage a flawless program. The Cansler Collaborative Resources conference planning and management team is prepared to successfully assist clients in the following efforts:
- Strategic Planning for Events or Projects
- Event Agenda Development and Management
- Development and Management of Event or Project Budgets
- Event Promotion
- Event Site Selection and Onsite Design and Coordination
- Contract Negotiations with Site Hotels, Conference Centers, Caterers, Audio Visual and Talent
- Vendor Relations, Coordination and Management
- Project Staff Development and Supervision
- Planning and Direction of Corporate Celebrations
- Client Entertainment
- Incentive Programs
- Golf Tournaments
- Annual Corporate Meetings